In life, many people are fond of taking short movie clips of parties, travels and funny moments and would be very kind to share them with others. If you are one of them, are you sure the AVI videos from your video camera can fit for uploading to YouTube? Hereby,Leawo Video Converter -- the best AVI to YouTube Video Converter can make it a sure thing with its excellent video conversion and even outstanding with its instant video editing features. In this guide, you will find it a handy AVI to YouTube converter for you to convert your AVI to YouTube videos.
Leawo AVI to YouTube Video Converter is available for free evaluation on its product page. It runs flawlessly on NT/2000/XP/Vista/Win7 and comes with good compatibility with other softwares.
This guide will conclude the whole AVI to YouTube conversion within just three steps and make it as easy as a common thing.
Add files for conversion
As easy as it claims to be, Leawo AVI to YouTube Video Converter allows you to use drag and drop actions for file imports. Then you have the choice to rearrange the import list order as you like. You can rename the file manually or Leawo AVI to YouTube Video Converter will automatically use the original name or apply an extension when same names occur. You can also check the imported videos by double clicking them to play a preview.
Do settings for video conversion
Leawo AVI to YouTube Video Converter provides comprehensive profiles for YouTube video output. As is suggested by YouTube, H.264, MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 are the best formats for upload. You may find pertinent profiles in Common Video catalogue.
- You can access the advanced codec settings through Settings button. You can do with professional settings like Bit Rate, Video Size, Frame Rate, etc. If you favor your own settings and want to keep them, just save them as a new profile.
- Note that the settings can only effect on the very file you have selected. So you can apply different settings to different files on the list. If you would like all the files share the same settings, you can make sure of that by clicking the "Apply to all" button.
Video edit before conversion
If you feel the original AVI video is flawed, you may edit them before conversion. You will find Leawo AVI to YouTube Video Converter the most convenient to do that just without effort. Access the customization control panel by clicking on the edit icon.
- By setting a start point and end point, you can easily set a segment rather than the whole video as the target to convert. As the precision is at millisecond, the cut will have a perfectly accurate length.
- By drawing a rectangular frame on the edit window, you may virtually get rid of the black margins and get a better output visibility.
- By adjusting the brightness, contrast, saturation and audio volume, you can make the video more visible and audible on some details which are hardly revealed in the original.
- The Watermark feature allows for applying an image or a text above the video layer.
Smoothly start the conversion
You wouldn't like the video conversion to go at a conservative speed, would you? And you don't wish to have a long tedious waiting until the conversion finishes. Here are some useful tips to make a different situation.
- To exploit more power from your CPU and push the conversion faster, you may start the conversion by triples. What you need is to set the number of Max Process to 3 in "Options-Preferences" panel.
- To let the computer do something after the conversion, you can instruct Leawo AVI to YouTube Video Converter to do that automatically on your command. Options are "Open the output folder" and "Shut down computer".
AVI (Audio Video Interleaved) file is a sound and motion picture file that conforms to the Microsoft Windows Resource Interchange File Format (RIFF) specification. AVI files (which end with an .avi extension) require a special player that may be included with your Web browser or may require downloading.