How to convert AVI to MOV with Leawo Video Converter?
This guide will take you through the steps on how to convert AVI to MOV with Leawo Video Converter — the best AVI to MOV Video Converter. With advanced codec technology and friendly using style, this AVI to MOV Converteris more than satisfactory to provide excellent outputs when you convert AVI to MOV in a short time. What’s more, it allows you to edit your AVI videos before converting it to MOV format.
Upon the startup, Leawo AVI to MOV Video Converter will give you some tips on how to use the program.
Open the program and add files for conversion
The healthy design of Leawo AVI to MOV Video Converter allows you to take advantages of drag and drop actions. Directly dragging the files in is exactly equal to the approach via the "Add" button. If you feel the list is out of order, use the actions again to move the video files to their destined positions.
Choose output format
Leawo AVI to MOV Video Converter provides optimized MOV output profiles for user's convenience.
- You can simply determine the quality level of output by switching the options under the profile box, or access to advanced codec settings through Settings button. If you favor your own settings and want to keep them, just save them as a new profile.
- Note that the settings can only effect on the very file you have selected. So you can apply different settings to different files on the list. If you would like all the files share the same settings, you can make sure of that by clicking the "Apply to all" button.
Customize the video edit features
If you feel the original AVI video is flawed, you may edit them before conversion. Leawo AVI to MOV Video Converter offers the most convenient features for you to do that without efforts. Access the customization control panel by clicking on the Edit button.
- By setting a start point and end point, you can easily set a segment rather than the whole video as the target to convert. As the precision is at millisecond, the cut will have a perfectly accurate length.
- By drawing a rectangular frame on the edit window, you may virtually get rid of the black margins and get a better output visibility.
- By adjusting the brightness, contrast, saturation and audio volume, you can make the video more visible and audible on some details which are hardly revealed in the original.
- The Watermark feature allows for applying an image or a text above the video layer.
Smoothly start the conversion and just walk away
You would like the video conversion to go as fast as it can, wouldn't you? And you don’t wish to have a long tedious waiting until the conversion finishes.
- To exploit more power from your CPU and push the conversion faster, you may start the conversion by triples. What you need is to set the number of Max Process to 3 in "Options-Preferences" panel.
- To let the computer do something after the conversion, you can instruct Leawo AVI to MOV Video Converter to do that automatically on your command. Options are "Open the output folder" and "Shut down computer".
AVI (Audio Video Interleaved) file is a sound and motion picture file that conforms to the Microsoft Windows Resource Interchange File Format (RIFF) specification. AVI files (which end with an .avi extension) require a special player that may be included with your Web browser or may require downloading.
MOV video file is common multimedia format often used for saving movies and other video files, uses a proprietary compression algorithm developed by Apple Computer, compatible with both Macintosh and Windows platforms. The format specifies a multimedia container file that contains one or more tracks, each of which stores a particular type of data: audio, video, effects, or text (e.g. for subtitles).