1. What OS does this software support?
This software was once designed just for the use of Mac OS. Currently, the program is compatible with Mac OS and Windows OS.
2. What formats does the software support to convert on Mac?
This software supports to convert most popular video formats including: AVI, MP4, WMV, MOV, 3GP, 3G2, MPEG, FLV, DV, TS, RMVB, etc to the very video file you want. Meanwhile, this program also supports to convert most audio formats like MP3, M4A, AAC, WAV, WMA, AC3, etc.
3. What Portable devices does this program support?
This program can easily convert videos or audios for most popular Portable media players, such as iPod, iPhone, PSP, PS3, Apple TV, Zune, Xbox, Pocket PC, MP4, MP3, Mobile Phone, etc. You can select the appropriate Protable player according to your needs!
4. I don't like the current name, is there any way for me to rename my converted target file?
Yes, it's exactly easy. There are 2 ways available for you:
a. Just double-click the file you want to rename under the “Destination File” column, and then you can rename the target file.
b. First select the file you want to rename, and then click the “Rename” button to rename the target video.
5. I have a long video, I'd like to know its detail properties. Can this program help me?
Sure. The video original length would be directly showed on the file list. But if you want to know more video detail info, you need to double-click the file in the file list or click the “Properties” button, and then the selected file properties would be showed for you.
6. How can I get a smaller file size to save space?
If you think the output file size is too large, you can smaller it by selecting a relative low quality for your output file.
7. How can I know whether the resolution of the converted video is suitable for my iPod or not?
You can solve this problem. Before conversion, please select the suitable resolution output in the “Profile”, so that the converted video file is suitable for your Portable media player.
8. How long would this program spend in converting my video file? Can I access this info?
Of course! The program would account the total elapsed time and total left time to complete the conversion and then list them on the “Convert” interface, so that you can make you plan well.
9. How do I get rid of the black edges around my video?
Click "Crop" button on the bottom of the program interface during editing to extract the black edges of your video file.
10. Is the snapshot picture in JPEG format only?
No, our products can provide you the picture formats in JPEG, BMP and THM.
11. After I made modifications on settings, is it possible to save it a profile for later use?
Yes, it is. After you have finished the modifications, click "Save as", name it in the box and save it for later use.
12. How to set a profile?
In the main interface, click "Settings", and get the "Profile" dialogue box. If you have all the parameters set, like video and audio codecs, video and audio quality, bite rate, sample rate, etc., click "Save As…", and type a name in the box, click "OK". Then the name will be in the list of the Profile.
13. What can I do if I can't solve the problem when using the program?
Do give us a detailed description of your problem. Tell us your system configuration, how did you do with the program, and the how the error occurs. If necessary, send us the file you are handling for us to test. The more detailed your information is, the quicker the problem will be solved. Send Email to email@example.com.
14. What is the difference between the trial version and the full version?
The trial version will leave a watermark on the output video, while the full version with no watermark.
15. Can I find the format what I want in the “Profile” in this software?
Definitely you can! When previewing or setting the “profile”, you can find that the output formats have clear-cut classification. With more clear-cut classification, you are able to find it at a glance and then conveniently set your option.
16. I'm having problems downloading files from this site. What can I do?
Please check your Internet connection to make sure your connection is working properly. If you are sure your Internet connection is fine, it could be a problem with our server. Sometimes this occurs when the Internet is at its busiest, but the situation will only be temporary. Please try downloading again after a couple of hours.
If you still have downloading problems, please send Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll solve your problems ASAP.
17. What are the strong points of this software?
Video editing functions are to dramatically improve your video. Video trimming helps to get a short clip from the long movie. Video cropping is to remove the letterbox. Video effect adjustment is to get your video improved in picture and sound.
18. How can I know if there is an upgrade chance for me?
Generally, any upgrades or renewals on our program will be reflected on our website in time. Undoubtedly, you can finds sales promotion chance in no time if you visit our website from time to time. Do pay attention to our upgrades, we never let you down!
19. How can I buy the program?
You may click the "Buy Now" button on the web and follow the steps.