Leawo iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac can help you make the coolest ringtones for iPhone out of all videos and audios of most formats. With bundle of ringtone customization features, it allows you to create distinctive iPhone ringtones on Mac for iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5 or other new iPhone devices you own.
Launch Leawo iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac, then you will notice 6 top menus on the upper-left corner of your Mac. They are Ringtone Maker Pro, File, Windows, Language, Help, and Extras respectively.
Top Menu Description:
1. Top Menu – Ringtone Maker Pro
Under Ringtone Maker Pro, you can click About Ringtone Maker Pro to check the current version info about Ringtone Maker Pro. Services, Hide Ringtone Maker Pro, Hide Others, Show All, and Quit Ringtone Maker Pro are all allow being checked.
2. Top Menu – File
Under File, you can click Open to open files for selection or click Save As to save your output iPhone ringtones.
3. Top Menu – Windows
Under Windows, you adjust the program interface via choosing to Minimize or Bring All to Front.
4. Top Menu – Language
Under Language, you can freely choose program interface language among 8 languages (English, French, Japanese German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, and Portuguese).
5. Top Menu – Help
Click Help menu to Search menu items or help topics. And you can also click Support to get into Leawo support center and click Help Topic to see overview of this Ringtone Maker Pro.
6. Top Menu – Extras
Under Extras, you can click Find us on Facebook or Find us on Twitter to find Leawo on facebook or twitter. The Video Converter option allows you to visit Video Converter on Mac App Store and the iAm DVDMagic option allows you to visit DVD Ripper HD on Mac App Store.
Make iPhone ringtones on Mac
Load Original Files
Click the Leawo iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac icon in the Applications folder or on the desktop to launch the program.
There are four methods to get raw files.
1. As this application is synchronized to iTunes Library, You can select raw audios or videos in Library on the left by taking advantage of Music, Movies, TV Shows, Purchased, and Ringtones.
Tips: You can make full use of the instant file search function to quickly find whatever you want in the Library list. You can also fall back on buttons to move backward and frontward.
2. Directly drag a song or movie stored on your Mac into the home window.
3. If you like, you can also insert the files via clicking File>Open at the top left-hand corner of your Mac computer.
4. Simply click to load video or audio files.
The editing interface screenshot is showed as below:
Here you will observe that your added file is displayed as waveform. The waveform can be enlarged either by dragging the slide bar under the audio waveform or clicking on the button. You can click the or button to start preview and pause the whole audio preview; and click the button to listen to selected section. You can adjust the highlighted section to define which part of the audio you want to make into ringtone.
1. This iPhone Ringtone maker for Mac endows you with the ability to add fade-in and fade-out effect to the ringtone. Select Fade in/Fade out and input the exact values in either or both Fade in & Fade out boxes to make friendlier ringtone.
2. You can set exact values in or directly drag and drop the blue area in the audio waveform to set output ringtone start time and end time. The button is also smartly designed for you to quickly set as start time.
3. You are capable of clicking and button or directly drag to adjust the volume.
4. If you have loaded a video, you can click the to invoke the imbedded video preview player to preview the video for getting better location of the sound, or click to hide the preview.
5. With this iPhone ringtone maker for Mac, you can twitter your ringtone by clicking and find more detailed information on Facebook via clicking .
Export iPhone ringtones
Click on the big button on the above window or click File>Save As to get into interface below. If necessary, you can rename your output ringtone file in Save as box. Click Ok to conform the setting.
When the whole iPhone ringtones creating process has been finished, the output will be added to iTunes and iTunes will be launched automatically. You can transfer it to iPhone via iTunes directly.