- Supported OS: Mac (32-bit or 64-bit) 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.7 Lion, 10.8 Mountain Lion & 10.9 Mavericks
- Processor: 1 GHz or above Intel Processor
- RAM: 512MB RAM (1024MB or above recommended)
- Others: DVD drive, Internet Connection
All the Formats and Devices Supported
|Input File Format Supported|
|Common Video||WMV, ASF, AVI, RMVB, FLV, RM, MOV, QT, MP4, M4V (without DRM protection), DV, 3GP, 3G2, DAT, MPG, MPEG, VOB, FLV, F4V, MKV, NUT, NSV, DVR|
|HD Video||AVCHD, MOD/TOD, MTS/M2TS|
|Output File Format Supported|
|DVD Disc, DVD Folder, ISO file, 3D DVD|
|Supported Disc Types|
|Output Devices Supported|
|Sony DVP-FX970, DVP-SR500H, Panasonic DMP-B200, Oppo Digital DV-980H, Toshiba SD1010 DVD Player, SD2010 DVD player, SD3010 Upscaling DVD player, SD7300, Philips DVP3560,Samsung DVD-H1080, Coby DVD298, Dynex DX-UPDVD2, Pioneer DV-490V-S, etc.|
What’s New in Version 2.4.1 (Jan. 24th, 2014)
- Fixed known decoding problems;
- Improved converting and burning speed.
What's New in Version 2.4.0 (Oct. 9th, 2013)
- Fixed problems that might result in burning failure.
- Optimized to better support external subtitles.
What's New in Version 2.3.0(Mar. 29th, 2013)
- Optimized the burning flow.
- Added the function to create ISO Image File while burning discs.
- Optimized upgrade path.
- Fixed the bug that results in incorrect size of preview window.
- Fixed the bug that results in editing videos.
What's New in Version 2.2.0(Aug. 21th, 2012)
- Fully support Mountain Lion 10.8.
- Added application signing to improve software security.
What's New in Version 2.1.0(Jun. 26th, 2012)
- New interface with better user experience.
- Menu template direct selection and DVD effect preview on main interface.
- Real-time file disk space and remaining space schematic diagram display on main interface.
- Supported to add external subtitle.
- Optimized software workflow.
- More stable DVD creation with less memory resources.
As consumers, I love companies offering solid product guarantees. It proves the company has faith in its product, and is making a solid effort to gain your trust.
-From Donald through our support center
Join Our Newsletter: