2. How soon will I get the product I ordered?
A: Once your order is processed successfully, you will receive a confirmation e-mail for your order from SWREG or RegNow.
2. Why would some of the converted files be interrupted for a sudden or some slides are just skipped over when exhibit on Window Media Player?
A: We strongly recommend you to upgrade the Windows Media Player V9.0 (or above) and DirectX 9.0 (or above).
2. The output file size is too large. How can I get a smaller file?
A: The file size depends on the duration of the movie, the video bit rate and the codec you select for the output file. You can set a lower bit rate for a smaller file size. Please notice that the quality of the output file will be less desirable with lower bit rate, but you can select a proper bit rate for you after some test of the conversion.
3. The output settings are not satisfying. Can I get a better quality?
A: The video quality depends on the source file. To achieve better result, you can choose a higher bit rate. You may also modify settings of contrast, dimensions and length, and reset the audio volume. Refer to the Help section within the program or turn to our support team.
4. Can I add background music? If so, how many pieces at most?
A: Yes, you can insert soundtracks as many as you like, for there is no quantity limit to background music for the output video using the program.
2. Does Leawo PowerPoint to Video Pro support batch conversion?
A: Definitely. This converter is batch mode supported and the conversion speed is very fast.
3. Why does the audio file in the original PowerPoint file not converted?
A: Regarding this, please make sure that the source audio files in your original PowerPoint file are saved in the same folder with the PowerPoint file for conversion.
4. Is there any conflict between the newly added music files and the original video and audio files for conversion?
A: Please feel free to add background music, even though there are audio files in the original PowerPoint file. This converter is capable of combining the newly added music files with the original video and audio files in order for conversion. It also allows you to check to ignore the original audio files for conversion.