1. What are the methods of payment?
- Credit Cards via Secure Online Ordering - (Recommended) Instant Delivery!
- UK check, US check, Post check
- Bank wire / International Money Order
2. Is my order safe?
Yes, it is. We use SWREG and RegNow as payment platforms. They provide secure paying service with SSL encryption. The order of your private information like your credit card number and address will be saved as confidential and never be disclosed without your permission.
3. How long can I receive your registration code?
When your order is successfully processed, you will receive an email with registration info in several minutes.
4. What are the differences between trial version and the retail version?
There is a watermark of our company name on the output file. The trial version will be expired within 30 days if not registered.
No watermark of our company name is displayed on the output file. No expiration time is set. Enjoy our full after-sales support.
5. Is the download secure?
We are committed to providing our customers with software that has been tested for safety and security. All software released to the Download Center is scanned for malware before it is made available for public download. Additionally, after release, the software available on the download center is routinely scanned for malware.
6. Can I upgrade my program to the newest version for free? If so, how to do that?
Yes. The major upgrade means the upgrade from version 1.*.* to version 2.*.* and likewise. Other minor updates are also free of charge. You can contact us for help. In addition, when a new version is available and in case you are qualified to the free upgrade, you can upgrade your purchased products to the latest version yourself.
7. After I make some proper modifications on settings, is it possible to save it as a single profile so that I can use it directly each time?
After you change the video settings and audio settings (e.g. bit rate and codec), you can click on the Save As button and specify the profile name. You can also delete or rename the custom profile as necessary.
8. Can this program retain all the originals elements of my PowerPoint file, like preset timings, animations, videos, audios and all slide transitions?
Basically, our program can retain all of the originals. If your PowerPoint file is quite complicated, or you can’t sort it out when using it, please feel free to contact us at Online Support System (OSS) or send us the PowerPoint file for check.
9. Can I add some audio files for conversion to video, as the PowerPoint file is mute?
Of course you can. This software allows you to ignore the audio tracks in the original PowerPoint file and insert up to 5 pieces of music for conversion to MOV or MP4 video.
10. Why would some of the converted files be interrupted for a sudden or some slides are just skipped over when exhibit on Window Media Player?
We strongly recommend you upgrade the Windows Media Player V9.0 (or above) and DirectX 9.0 (or above).
11. Why does the transition time between slides I set not work?
As to this issue, it may be because you have already set the transition time between slides in your presentation. So the setting in the program won't take effect.
To get a perfect result, it is recommended to set the transition time in PowerPoint presentation.
12. Can the output video play on other portable devices?
The output video like MP4 can also be played on iPod touch, iPad, iPhone etc.