1. What OS does this iAm Ringer support?
This smart iAm Ringer is designed for Mac users. Currently, the program is compatible with Intel-based Mac, Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard or 10.6 Snow Leopard or later.
2. What file formats does the iAm Ringer support?
The iAm Ringer can create stylish iPhone ringtone out of almost all video formats: WMV, ASF, AVI, RMVB, FLV, RM, MOV, QT, MP4, M4V, DV, 3GP, 3G2, DAT, MPG, MPEG, VOB, FLV, MKV, MTS, M2TS, F4V, etc.. At the same time, it supports most audio formats: AAC, AC3, AIFF, AMR, M4A, MP2, MP3, OGG, RA, AU, WAV, WMA, MKA, FLAC, etc..
3. Is there any way for me to rename my converted target file?
Yes. A dialog box will pop up after you click on the "Start to create" button, and then you will see "Save as" where you can change the target file name.
4. Can I preview the video file as I want to make ringtone out of one short video clip?
Yes. If it is a video, you can click on the "Video preview box" button on the bottom of the left side of the program.
5. Can I add some special effect to the output ringtone?
Yes. You can tick either Fade in & Fade out boxes or both of them on the interface of the program. Then you can set exact values in the boxes on the right side of Fade in & Fade out for the sake of creating more harmonious iPhone ringtone.
6. How can I make precise trim?
Actually, you can access to the Timeline Zoom Out & Timeline Zoom In function which allows you to reduce or enlarge the audio waveform. When the audio waveform is being enlarged you can make precise trim.
7. Is this output M4R iPhone ringtone support all iPhone versions?
Yes. The output file is compatible with all iPhone versions.
8. What can I do if I can’t solve the program when using the program?
Do give us a detailed description of your problem. Tell us your system configuration, how did you do with the program, and the how the error occurs. If necessary, send us the file you are handling for us to test. The more detailed your information, the quicker the problem will be solved. Send Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.