What's New in Version 18.104.22.1685
(Jul 10th, 2012)
1. Modified invalid "Transfer to computer" problem.
2. Modified software crash problem caused by some devices.
3. Supported iOS 6 beta 2. (iTunes 10.6.3 or higher version required)
4. Modified software error when deleting playlist with Delete button.
What's New in Version 22.214.171.1249
(Jun 8th, 2012)
1. Full support for iOS devices.
2. Full support for iOS 5.1.1.
3. Support to delete image on iOS5 devices.
4. Modified program crash problem when inserting device.
5. Full support for iTunes 10.6.
6. Modified device reading algorithm and improved device loading speed.
7. Modified bug that makes program cannot run on some PCs.
8. Modified program crash bug caused by dot mark existing in playlist.
What's New in Version 1.2.0
(Jan 17th, 2012)
1. Optimized iOS5 support with E-book support added.
2. Solved file deleting and playlist creating feign death problem under iOS5 device node.
3. Optimized playlist modification mechanism and solved program feign death.
4. File preview box with option added to switch to current selected file.
5. Ringtone file transfer to playlist is banned for iOS5 device node.
6. Solved program feign death problem when deleting files.
7. Solved paste shortcut key failure problem.
8. Image file transfer to iTunes node is banned.
What's New in Version 126.96.36.1990
(Dec 23th, 2011)
1. Added the support for iOS 5.
2. Added PDF and EPUB catalogs to Book Node.
3. Added the function to display and hide customized tree node.
4. Solved the messy code problem resulted from non-Latin characters in file name.
5. Solved the occasional program crash problem while refreshing devices.
6. Added the function to match pictures with relevant devices.
7. Solved the problem of missing music file cover.
What's New in Version 188.8.131.52
(Nov 11th, 2011)
1. Rename iMediaGo as iTransfer.
2. Optimized and improved file transferring speed.
3. Added function to recognize more devices.
4. Added e-book transferring function.
5. Optimized logic and enhanced data security.
6. Added BugReporter function.
7. Modified other detailed problems.