1. What OS does this Mac Video Converter support?
This Free Mac Video Converter is designed for the use of Mac OS. Currently, the program is compatible with both Mac Intel and Mac Power PC, as well as Windows OS.
2. What formats does the Leawo Video Converter for Mac support to converter?
The Leawo Video Converter for Mac support to convert videos among most popular formats: AVI, MP4, WMV, MOV, 3GP, 3G2, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, DV, MPEG-2.ts, etc. Meanwhile, it also supports to convert most audio formats: MP3, M4A, AAC, WAV, WMA, AC3, MP2, etc.
3. What Portable devices does this program support?
This program can easily convert videos for most popular Portable media players: iPod, iPhone, PSP, PS3, Apple TV, Zune, BlackBerry, Xbox 360, Pocket PC, Creative Zen player, MP4, MP3, Mobile Phones, Android Mobile etc.You can select the appropriate Protable player according to your needs!
4. Is there any way for me to rename my converted target file, as I don't like the currently name?
Yes, it's easy. There are 2 ways available for you.
a. Just double-click the file you want to rename under the “Destination File” column, and then you can rename the target file.
b. First select the file you want to rename, and then click the “Rename” icon to rename the target video.
5. I have a long video, I would like to know its detail properties. Can this program help me?
Yes, sure. The video original length would be showed on the file list directly. But if you want to know more video detail info, you just need to double-click the file in the file list or click the “Properties” icon, and then the selected file properties would be showed for you.
6. I am not satisfied with the output file? How can I make it better?
After you chosen a certain format for your output, then there are multiple quality options in the “Profile” available, you can get a better quality by selecting the “High Quality”.
7. How can I get a smaller file size to save space?
If you think the output file size is too large, then you can small it by select a relative low quality for your output file.
8. How can I know if the resolution of the converted video is suitable for my iPod or not?
Yes, before conversion, please select the suitable resolution output in the “Profile”, so that the converted video file is suitable for your Portable media player.
9. How long would this program spend in converting my video file? Can I access this info?
Yes, the program would account the total elapsed time and total left time to complete the conversion and list them on the “Convert” interface, so that you can make you plan well.
10. How do I get rid of the black edges around my video?
Click "Crop" button on the bottom of the program interface to extract the black edges of your video file.
11. Is the snapshot picture is in JPEG format only?
No, our products can provide you the picture formats in JPEG, BMP and THM.
12. After I made modifications on settings, is it possible to save it a profile for later use?
Yes, it is. After you have finished the modifications, click "Save as", name it in the box and save it.
13. How to set a profile?
In the main interface, click "Settings", and get the "Profile" dialogue box. If you have all the parameters set, like video and audio codecs, video and audio quality, bite rate, sample rate, etc., click "Save As…", and type a name in the box, click "OK". Then the name will be in the list of the Profile and your profile settings will be saved for you.
14. Can I find the format what I want in the “Profile” in this software?
Definitely you can! When previewing or setting the “profile”, you can find that the output formats have clear-cut classification. With more clear-cut classification, you are able to look it at a glance and then conveniently set your option.
15. What can I do if I can't solve the problem when using the program?
Do give us a detailed description of your problem. Tell us your system configuration, how did you do with the program, and the how the error occurs. If necessary, send us the file you are handling for us to test. The more detailed your information, the quicker the problem will be solved. Send Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
16. What is the difference between the trial version and the full version?
The trial version will leave a watermark on the output video and you are not allowed to use the watermark function in the program, while the full version with no watermark left and can freely add watermark to the videos.
17. I'm having problems downloading files from this site. What can I do?
Please check your Internet connection to make sure your connection is working properly. If you are sure your Internet connection is fine, it could be a problem with our server. Sometimes this occurs when the Internet is at its busiest, but the situation will only be temporary. Please try downloading again after a couple of hours.
If you still have downloading problems, please send Email to email@example.com. We'll solve your problems ASAP.
18. What are the strong points of this software?
Video editing functions are to dramatically improve your video. Video trimming helps to get a short clip from the long movie. Video cropping is to remove the letterbox. Video effect adjustment is to get your video improved in picture and sound. Video watermarking enables your videos branded.
19. How can I know if there is an upgrade chance for me?
Generally, any upgrades or renewals on our program will be reflected on our website in time. Undoubtedly, you can finds sales promotion chance in no time if you visit our website from time to time. Do pay attention to our upgrades, we never let you down!
20. Which is the quickest way to buy your products?
We recommend you the credit card, as it is the quickest and most convenient for payment.