1. Does the program work with Microsoft Vista OS and Mac OS?
It supports both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows Vista, but it doesn't support Mac OS currently.
2. Can it decrypt DVD with protection?
Yes. It can decrypt commercial DVDs with CSS protection. Please use it for personal enjoyment only.
3. Can I name the output file?
In the file list, find "Destination File", double click it and name it.
4. When I trim the video, how can I get a specific duration?
You can drag the slide to a rough time point and then edit the video values in the "Start Time" and "End Time" boxes. And you can get it precisely to million second, like 00(h):00(m):32.457(s).
5. How do I get rid of the letterbox as it takes too much space in my iPod display screen?
a. Customize>Crop>Letter Box, select an item in the dropdown list.
b. Drag and adjust the dot frame on the playing pane for an area.
c. Change the values for positions: Top, Left, Right and Bottom.
6. How can I get an exact video dimension I want, when I crop the video?
You may drag the dot frame on the pane roughly, and then adjust the values on the left.
7. The sound of the output file is too small. Can I set a larger volume?
Select the Chapter, find Customize>Effect>Volume, drag the slide right for a larger value and click "OK" to confirm.
8. After I made modifications on settings, is it possible to save it a profile for later use?
Yes, it is. After you have finished the modifications, click "Save as", name it in the box and save it.
9. I am not satisfied with the output file? How can I make it better?
The output file quality depends largely on the source DVD file. You may choose a higher bit rate or modify settings like contrast, dimensions, length, and audio volume, etc, if the output one does be not as good as the original one, If still not, you may refer to the Help file or Email us directly at email@example.com for your situation.
10. Is the snapshot picture is in JPEG only?
No, you can get snapshots in JPEG, BMP and THM.
11. Where to change the snapshot picture format?
In the Menu, find Options>Preferences>Thumbnail>Image format.
12. How to rip my DVD into one file?
Check all the boxes before the Title or Chapters and then click Merge into one file.