1. Can Mac DVD Ripper run on Mac OS 10.6?
Yes. Mac DVD Ripper supports Mac OS 10.5 -10.6.
2. Can Mac DVD Ripper decrypt commercial DVD?
Yes. CSS-protected DVDs can be perfectly decrypted by Mac DVD Ripper.
3. Are there any other setup requirements for Mac DVD Ripper?
No. You don't need to install any extra runtime environment as a premise to run this program.
4. Can this program run on other OS?
Yes. It can run on Windows XP/Vista/7 with QT library installed in advance.
5. Can I customize output video bit rate and frame rate?
Yes. You can access these parameter settings to related profile by clicking "settings" button on home interface.
6. Can this DVD Ripper convert 2D DVD to 3D movies on Mac?
Yes, this Mac DVD Ripper features the popular 2D to 3D conversion ability to convert 2D DVD to 3D movies on Mac for you to freely watch 3D movies.
7. Can I split a segment of the DVD video?
Yes. You can check the chapter you want to split and uncheck the others, then click "Edit" button to trim the video length in milliseconds.
8. Can I rip DVD to one single video file?
Yes. Please make sure you have ticked "Merge into one file" checkbox.
9. Are there any automatic functions?
Yes. You can set the program to automatically "Open the output folder" or "Shut down computer" after conversion.
10. Can I just rip the DVD soundtrack? How?
Yes. You can. Click "Settings" button on the home interface, tick off the Audio checkbox and click "Ok".
11. Why does the program prompt DVD loading failure dialog when I tried to load DVD discs?
You can try to load your DVD disc by using the Special Mode by clicking the program name on the top menu and selecting "Preference" to choose Special Mode as DVD loading mode, as some DVD discs are not loadable via the Common DVD loading mode due to new DVD copyright.
12. Why the loaded DVD could not be previewed with the built-in player?
That might because the improper DVD loading mode. You can try to load your DVD discs via the Special DVD loading mode, as some DVD discs may include new DVD copyright.