1. Does this program work with Windows Vista and Windows 7?
Yes. It supports both Windows OS in both 32-bit and 64-bit Edition. It is required that you should log in to the Administrator Account before you install the program.
2. When I am trying to input files, a dialog box pops up, why?
Please make sure you have installed K-lite codec pack during the program installation. It is recommended to install unless you have another version of the codec pack installed before.
3. What does the output folder stand for?
The output folder specified on the main interface is the destination for the naked DVD VOB files, which are always available along with DVD burning and DVD image creation. These files are renamed as what the Destination column on the standby list specifies.
4. Can I change the video order on DVD menu?
Yes. Select a file on the standby list and click "Move up" or "Move down" to adjust the sequence.
5. When should I check the box "Deinterlace"? What's that?
Deinterlace is aimed at a better video effect for CRT display when playing on computer system. If your video is recorded from TV, deinterlace will be of use to enhance video display on CRT monitors.
6. Can I import audio files?
No. Audio importation is not available within this DVD creating program.
7. Can I get the video to DVD creation faster?
Yes. You can go to "Options" -> "Conversion" -> "Max Run". Increase the number of "Max Run".
8. Can I add more than one watermark to the same video?
Yes. You can add an image watermark plus a text watermark, but not more than one of each kind.
9. How do I apply same customizations to all videos?
Under the "Effect" tab, check the option of "Apply to all". Other customizations than Effect will not be affected.