Leawo DVD Creator for Mac User Guide
Leawo DVD Creator for Mac is recognized as the best Mac DVD creator software to burn videos to common DVDs, 3D DVDs and ISO images on Mac OS. Plain videos to DVD discs (DVD-5, DVD-9) burning, 3D DVDs and ISO images creating are all available to backup media files, playback DVD or 3D DVD on DVD players and some other further uses. Videos in all popular formats can be taken into use with this Mac DVD Creator. Besides DVD burning, the powerful DVD creator for Mac endows you to edit video features through Trim, Crop, Rotation, Effect and Watermark. And for applying more individualized features to the output, this Mac DVD Creator flexibly burn DVD for Mac with various customization functions. You can customize DVD menu via the options under Themes, Background, Button, Caption and Advanced. All in all, it is really the best video to DVD burning tool for Mac with excellent performance and ultra-fast burning speed.
2D to 3D
How to Burn Videos to DVD on Mac OS X
Step 1Download Leawo DVD Creator for Mac and add files
After searching in Google, please download, install and run this Leawo DVD Creator for Mac on your computer. You can add single video one by one or add a video file folder at a time to the program.
Tips: The loaded videos are all listed on the left interface waiting for processing, and you can randomly choose any chapters to combine in to one file. Choose to burn to DVD-5 or DVD-9, set aspect ratio and output quality: Low Quality, Medium Quality as well as High Quality. Space for DVD burning is visible here. You are also enabled to preview the video with a built-in video player on the right interface.
Step 2Further DVD burning settings
Click on the "Burn to DVD" button in the main interface to turn to the "Burning Settings" panel where you are with the ability to Burn To Disc/ISO File/DVD Folder, input your own Volume Label, Save To a destination on Mac, choose TV Standard based on your location and select output DVD Size you need.
Step 3Start Burning
After all have been set, click on "Burn Now" button to start to burn video to DVD (DVD-5/DVD-9) or ISO image.
Various DVD templates preview and customization
Step 1Preview DVD Menu
Click on the "Menu Templates" button at top right corner, and in the existed panel there are many DVD menu themes for your options: Standard, Business, Education, Holiday, Nature, Others, Customized. Select one DVD menu template under any of the DVD themes and you will get real-time DVD menu template preview. You can either click on the "Disable Menu" button to remove the current menu and create DVD without menu templates.
Note: When you do templates preview, there are two buttons “Main” and “Title”.
When mouse click Main, you will see play or select chapter, in fact Play means playing videos from the beginning to the end, and Chapter means going to the submenu to choose video for playing.
When mouse click Title, you will see chapter list page where chapters are listed one by one.
For the circular virtual keys under the preview window, there are two cases:
a. When there is a preview on the video, move upward, downward, leftward or rightward to choose to play the current or the next video. You can choose to Play or Pause the video by clicking on the centric button.
Step 2Customize Menu for the Output
Click on the "Design Menu" button on the top-right part and you can switch to the following interface. Here you can carry out customizations as below:
1. In "Themes" section, you can choose one of the DVD menu template themes (Standard, Business, Education, Holiday, Nature, Others, Customized) accords with your aspirations.
2. In "Background" section, there are four ways prepared for you to choose DVD background: Gallery, Color, Picture and Video.
- Under Gallery, choose one from Standard, Business, Education, Holiday, Nature and Others to set as background.
- Under Color, choose three colors that and the tree colors will be mixed to set as background. Background Angle and Position are also provided for alteration.
- Under Picture and Video, image and video files can be served as background by importing the files from your local computer.
You are capable of inserting an audio file to be the Background Music from your PC. In "Duration", choose an exact value for how long you want the music last. Loop Play can be checked to meet up with the duration you just set.
3. In "Button" section, the Frame Style and Icon Style are available for your choice according to your need. Just select a Category and choose a Frame Style. Choose a proper Navigation and Return button from Icon Style.
4. In "Caption" section, if you want to replace the old caption, just click on an object on the preview area and then input the new caption. You can select language, font, alignment etc to do more detailed modification.
5. In "Advanced" section, you can choose to show file name on menu or not, decide number of chapters displayed on each submenu. In addition, you are able to set the style of the focused menu item from Frame or Mark and then select the corresponding color or shape to do some settings.
This Leawo DVD Creator for Mac will be your best aide to successfully create DVDs with a few clicks!
There are five options available for you to edit video: Trim, Crop, Rotation, Effect and Watermark as soon as you open the "Edit" panel, please carry out the corresponding editing functions under each option.
Under "Trim" option, it is achievable for you to get an exact video length by dragging the slider directly, or set value in Start Time and End Time.
Under "Crop" option, you can cut video to a specific size by dragging the dot frame, or set value in Left, Top and Cropped Size.
Under "Rotation" option, revolve video to any angle as you like. You can achieve horizontal flip & vertical flip, or realize to rotate 90° clockwise and rotate 90° counterclockwise. Select one angle most suitable for you.
Under "Effect" option, apply effects to DVD video by dragging sliders of Brightness, Contrast, Saturation and Volume Zoom.
Under "Watermark" option, add logo or banner to video. Check "Enable Watermark" and you can choose to add image or text watermark. Watermark Transparency, Left Margin, Top Margin and Image Size can also be set.
As consumers, I love companies offering solid product guarantees. It proves the company has faith in its product, and is making a solid effort to gain your trust.
-From Donald through our support center
Join Our Newsletter: