1. What does Leawo Blu-ray Copy do?
It is a Blu-ray to HDD(Hard Disk Drive) tool which can copy the Blu-ray movie to your hard disk, Blu-ray disc, file folders and ISO image from the original Blu-ray disc encrypted by AACS and BD+.
2. Will there be any quality loss after the Blu-ray copy process?
No. Leawo Blu-ray Copy intends for 1:1 Blu-ray duplication only, therefore causes no quality loss. This Blu-ray Copy could also copy BD-50 to BD-25 or copy DVD-9 to DVD-5 for compression without quality loss.
3. Can I convert Blu-ray movie to HD video format to be watched on PC?
No. This is just a copy utility, not a video converter. If you want to convert Blu-ray movie to video format like .mkv, please refer to Leawo Blu-ray Ripper.
4. What is the system requirement for the Blu-ray copy process?
There are no strict limits on CPU speed and memory, but the free space on hard disk should meet the minimum requirement: 5GB+ for DVD or 25GB+ for Blu-ray DVD.
5. Can I use the Blu-ray Copy software without internet connection on my computer?
No, Leawo Blu-ray Copy needs Internet to decode AACS and BD+ copy protections. That means you need to have your computer connected to Internet.
If you need to use proxy to access Internet, please go to “Settings->Connection” to set it correctly.
6. I cannot register the Blu-ray Copy software; I got the message saying Network failure. But my Internet connection is perfect, what should I do?
In this case, please check if you need to set up proxy server to access the Internet. If so, please click the “Try” button to go to the interface of the Blu-ray Copy. Then go Settings->Connection, check “Use Proxy” and make the proxy settings correctly. Then click “OK” and restart the program to register again.
If the problem still remains, please contact us at support#leawo.com (replace # with @) with details and relevant screenshots.
7. Can I stop or pause the Blu-ray copy process?
You can stop the process, but not pause.
8. Can Leawo Blu-ray Copy handle DVD as well?
Yes. It can also copy DVD-5, DVD-9, CSS-DVD, etc. That’s to say, it can work as Leawo DVD Copy.
9. What should I do if the program can't decrypt my Blu-ray disc?
In this case, please contact us via support#leawo.com (replace # with @) for assistance. Please describe your problem in detail and provide as much information as you can, so that we can check and provide solution for you.
10. What is the difference between the trial version and the full version?
The difference is that, with the trial version you can only copy a part of every chapter of your Blu-ray movie. Only with the full version can you copy the whole movie.