How to convert downloaded UEFA Euro 2012 championship games videos to iPad, iPhone, iPod, Android devices, Windows Phones, and other devices for unlimited enjoyingPosted on June 21st, 2012 | No comments
The 2012 UEFA European Football Championship, commonly referred to as Euro 2012, is the 14th European Championship for national football teams organised by UEFA. The final tournament is being hosted by Poland and Ukraine between 8 June and 1 July 2012. It is the first time that either nation has hosted the tournament. There’re so many football fans whose eyes have been attracted by the Euro 2012, but don’t have the chance to attend the scene. Thus watching the games live has been another way to release our fantasy. But due to time zones, work hours, weekend plans, etc. we may miss some live program shows. And also, there’re a lot of exciting moments during the games which we may want to add to our football video collections. Thus, we need to download Euro 2012 videos from online video sharing sites and store the videos in iPad, iPhone, iPod, Android devices, Windows Phones, or other devices in hand for convenient and unlimited playback and enjoyment. Yet another question appears: the downloaded Euro 2012 match videos could not be recognized directly by out handheld devices. Well, this post will show you how to convert Euro 2012 championship games videos you downloaded from the internet to iPad, iPhone, iPod, Android devices, Windows Phones or other devices you have. This guide would be specified in detailed steps with the help of Leawo Video Converter.
Tool you need: Video Converter (If you’re using a Mac OS computer, then you need a Mac Video Converter.)
1. Download and install this video converter on your computer.
2. Make sure you have downloaded Euro 2012 championship games videos on your computer successfully.
3. Prepare USB cable to transfer the converted video files to your destination devices, or make sure your iTunes could work smoothly to sync the output files to your Apple devices.
How to convert Euro 2012 game videos to iPad, iPhone, iPod, Android devices, etc.
1. Launch this program and click Add Video button to import source Euro 2012 game videos. You can watch your loaded source videos with the built-in player, choose audio tracks from source files (if provided), choose to merge several wonderful videos into one, etc.
2. Choose output format for destination devices. Click Profile frame to choose proper output format for target devices. You can choose format from Common Video group or directly choose from iPad, iPhone, iPod, Android groups according to the device in your hand.
3. Well, to make output file suite your target devices more, you can click the settings button to set output file parameters like video codec, video size, video quality, bit rate, aspect ratio, frame rate, audio codec, channels, etc.
After the conversion, you can sync the converted Euro 2012 game videos to your iPad, iPhone or iPod via iTunes, or use USB cable to transfer the output video files to your Android devices or Windows phones. After the transition, you can freely watch Euro 2012 championship game videos on your own devices on the move, and add the exciting videos to your own video collection freely.
UEFA Euro Cup, Video Converter, video convert euro 2012 to android, convert euro 2012 to ipad, convert euro 2012 to iphone, euro 2012, football, uefa euro 2012, watch euro 2012, watch euro 2012 on android, watch euro 2012 on ipad, watch euro 2012 on iphone
- Mobile CRM apps and services for iPad, iPhone, Android, Windows Phones and Blackberry devices to be roll out in Q2 from Microsoft
- Top 7 most popular platformer games for iPhone, iPad, iPod and Android
- 6 Most Popular and Most Downloaded Free Android Apps to Improve User-Experience of Android Devices
- 6 most popular games for Android, iPhone and iPad costing less than 1 dollar
- Google updated Google+ iPhone app for iPad and iPod touch & iOS 5 devices
Leave a reply