Top 8 most popular and useful applications for all smartphonesPosted on May 17th, 2012 11,895 views | No comments
In the fast developing electronic market, more and more wonderful smartphones have emerged to make life even more convenient and relaxed. There’re a lot of smartphones for people to use for better leisure life enjoyment, just like to upcoming Samsung Galaxy S 3 and Apple iPhone 5. Smartphones have played an essential role in our daily life, for either communication or personal entertainment. What makes it even better is that there’re so many applications out there to fulfill our smartphones and make our handsets more useful. However, such many applications may puzzle users and make them unclear which ones to be set up on their smartphones. Personally, I think users should prepare various applications for their smartphones: some are to be set up on smartphones while some others have to be set up on computers. Well, here I have collected some suggestions and finally sum up these suggestions into a top 8 suggestion list. Take a look at these suggestions as you like.
1. Amazon Kindle: This application is suitable for users who would like to read e-books on their large screen smartphones. With this application, you could freely read e-books on the move. It’s free to download and install. This application will save you from forking out as much as 150 for the reading device alone. The Amazon Kindle enables you to shop for, download, browse and read e-books, newspapers, magazines, blogs and other digital media through wireless networking. It could read PDF files just like reading a real book.
2. Instagram: It’s quite common for us to take pictures with our smartphones. After shooting pictures, we might want to share them with others. That’s why Instagram becomes popular, a free photo sharing application that allows users to take photos, apply a filter and share it on the series or a variety of social networking services like Twitter and Facebook. This application is compatible with iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch running iOS 3.1.2 or above. It is homage to both the Kodak Instamatic and Polaroid cameras, confines photos into a square shape.
3. Video Editor: By taking pictures or photos and shooting video clips with smartphones, a video editor would produce even more fun to these photos and videos. A video editor should actually process both pictures and videos. But it has to be set up on a computer for your smartphone.
4. Drop Box: An excellent free application to store your files, including photos, docs and videos. When you have installed Dropbox on your computer, the files your saved in Dropbox will automatically save to all your iPhone, iPad, and computers and even the Dropbox website. You can take everything that matters to you on the go without worrying missing any important files. You can read your documents, flip through your albums, or share your saved photos and videos with your friends via Dropbox easily.
5. Video Converter: About smartphone video entertainment. Sometimes we may want to watch movies or HD videos on our smartphones to kill the long boring train journey or flight night. But different smartphones supports different video formats. We can’t be sure to download every video or movie in the format our handsets support. In this case a Video Converter is a big helper, which could easily convert videos between different formats. Of course, this app should be set up on computers.
6. Evernote: This application is like a multitask program which helps you manage your arrangement. Evernote is an easy-to-use application that helps you remember everything across all of the devices you use. This application lets you take notes, capture photos, create to-do lists, record voice reminders and make these notes completely searchable whether you are at work, home or anywhere else.
7. Facebook：A social network tool is a must have tool on your smartphones nowadays, either Facebook or Twitter, or any other ones. More than 65 million people are now actively using Facebook on their mobile phones, while Twitter is a social media site for people who don’t care for social media but want to stay connected with friends and current events.
8. Angry Birds: In fact, what I mean here is that you could set up the game you like most on your smartphone, just like Angry Birds. Angry Birds has been the most popular smartphone application such as the iPhone which involves a flock of irate wingless birds having dominated the attention of users this year.Google+
Gadget News, Phone news, Recommendations Apps, apps for smartphones, Facebook, free apps, smartphone, smartphone apps, twitter, Video Converter, Video Editor
- Top 10 Most Powerful and Popular Smartphones: Lumia 920 Tops of All
- The ultimate versus battle in smartphones – HTC One S vs. Apple iPhone 4S
- Top 6 Most Popular Smartphones with Longest Battery Usage
- Top 20 smartphones in market of 2011 by far
- Top 10 best free apps for Android OS smartphone owners
Leave a reply