How to Make a Photo Album using PowerPoint 2010Posted on May 15th, 2012 12,642 views | No comments
You may have taken a number of precious photos from time to time. In the past you may print it out and carefully put them in the family photo album book, but now they may be lying silently in your digital camera or one folder on your hard drive. Why not make a photo album with PowerPoint 2010, which helps you store and display these photos in a digital way?
Why choose PowerPoint? Microsoft PowerPoint should be installed on most of the computers, so you don’t need to find and buy other software to make a photo album. Besides, you should be familiar with PowerPoint so you don’t need to learn how to use it. PowerPoint is consisted of several slides, which are easy to be organized for you to tell a story in the right order. Besides, you can also add dynamic effects like animation, transition, background music, video clips and more to your PowerPoint photo album.
Now let’s take a look at the steps to make a photo album in PowerPoint 2010.
1. Open PowerPoint program, point to Insert tab, click the Photo Album button.
2. In the pop up window, click File/Disk button and choose the photos you want to include in the photo album from your hard drive. (The Photo Album function enables you to insert multiple photos to PowerPoint at a time.)
You will see the selected photos in the Picture in Album list. You can change the order by choosing a photo and clicking the Move Up or Move Down button. Below the preview of the photo, there are six buttons, which you can use to adjust the rotation, contrast and brightness of each photo.
Click Create to insert the photos.
3. The photo album can be editable, any time you want to change the photo, order or effect, you can click Edit Photo Album. On the left of the preview, you can select Captions below All pictures to add subtitle for your album.
To add title for each photo, you should click Picture layout and choose x picture with title.
Click Update to apply the changes.
4. Apply a theme to your album
You can directly select an PowerPoint embedded theme by clicking Browse, or choose a theme from the Design tab of PowerPoint.
5. Add animation, transition, background music and video clips to the PowerPoint photo album.
Now you have finished your own photo album using PowerPoint 2010. Do you want to share your photo album with others? You can upload your self-made photo album to YouTube and let other people enjoy the happiness with you. To upload your photo album to YouTube, you should convert PowerPoint to video formats that YouTube accepts. Tool you need: Leawo PowerPoint to Video Converter.
Want to store your photo album permanently? In order to store the photo album forever and prevent from being edited, you can burn it on a DVD disc. Leawo PowerPoint to DVD Burner helps you store photo album on DVD disc for playback on TV whenever you like.Google+
- PowerPoint Tips – Grow/Shrink Animation to Photo
- How to Add Rotate Animation to Images in PowerPoint 2010
- How to Insert One PowerPoint File into Another PowerPoint File
- How to Remove Picture Background in PowerPoint 2010
- How to Animate Picture and Text in PowerPoint 2010
Leave a reply