Apple dropped revised iOS 5.1.1 build only for GSM iPhone 4 with no detailed descriptionPosted on May 28th, 2012 11,056 views | No comments
Though the focus on Apple these days has been about the next Apple iPhone, other news from Apple will also be exciting. Apple released the upgraded iOS 5.1.1 for iPad, iPod touch, and iPhone in the beginning of this month. But just some days before, Apple dropped the revised iOS 5.1.1 build for GSM iPhone 4, which is available for new installs. The original public build of iOS 5.1.1 is labeled build 9B206, while this new build is labeled 9B208, which is available for download now. The new build is only available for new iOS 5.1.1 iPhone 4 (GSM) installs and will not be available as an update for users currently on the original build. Apple has not described the changes that are included in the revised release.
The 54.4 MB update of the original Apple iOS 5.1.1 includes:
-Improves reliability of using HDR option for photos taken using the Lock Screen shortcut.
-Addresses bugs that could prevent the new iPad from switching between 2G and 3G networks.
-Fixes bugs that affected AirPlay video playback in some circumstances.
-Improved reliability for syncing Safari bookmarks and Reading List.
-Fixes an issue where ‘Unable to purchase’ alert could be displayed after successful purchase.Google+
- iOS 4.3.3 Update Released by Apple to Fix Apple iPhone iPad Location Tracking
- Apple updates iOS 4.3.2, Safari 5.0.5 and Xcode 4.0.2 for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
- The Next Apple iPhone confirmed to be iPhone 5 and may be released in September on a special Apple event
- Report Said No NFC on the Next Generation of Apple iPhone
- Apple Releases iOS 4.3.2 Next Week to Fix Verizon iPad Connectivity, Face Time and More
Leave a reply