Freely download and convert Gmail record to audio for your portable devices for personal purposesPosted on December 26th, 2011 1748 views | No comments
We know that there is a record button on the Google Voice interface in Gmail, which can record the calls. Actually, Google Voice can record by clicking the number “4” on your keypad. But it can record local calls only, not the international calls. And both of the speakers can hear the indication voice before the recording.
The recording function results in more and more people like to talk on the Gmail by Google Voice. But there is a problem arising. It is really inconvenient to listen to the record on the Internet for some special purposes. For this reason, you may want to download Gmail record to audio for your portable devices.
However, when you do that, you may find that the audio you downloaded cannot be played on your players or handsets. So what does that happen for? The reason is that your portable devices cannot support formats of your Gmail records. What you need to do is just convert the downloaded Gmail record format to audio format that your device could support, with the help of a freely downloadable Gmail Record Audio Converter.
A Gmail Record Audio converter can help you transform your audio formats into various ones such as MP3, WMA, WAV, M4A, AAC and AC3 audios for different devices. That means you can freely hear your Gmail record on a lot of popular devices for your personal purposes by using a Gmail Audio converter. This Audio Converter could also act as a video converter to help you convert video between various video file formats for various media players.
Check the following steps to get to know the detailed operations:
- Download Gmail Record Audio Converter and set it up.
- Add the Gmail record to the program.
- Choose the appropriate audio format that your player or handset supports by clicking the button “Profile”.
- Convert Gmail Record to audio for your devices.
Now you can freely hear your Gmail record on your portable devices at any time and at any place.
Referring useful guides:Google+
How to convert AVI to MP4 with Leawo Video Converter
How to download and convert YouTube FLV/F4V video to iPhone/iPhone 4S
Extract MP3 audio out of video file for the MP4 and MP3 player on Mac OS
Free Resources, Recommendations, Video Converter Audio converter, avi to mp4, convert f4v to iphone, convert flv to iphone, convert gmail record audio, convert video to mp3, download gmail record audio, gmail, gmail record, gmail record audio converter, gmail recording, Video Converter
- How to Convert Christmas PowerPoint to Any Video Formats for Viewing on Portable Devices
- Simplest Way to Watch YouTube Videos on Portable Devices
- How to convert downloaded UEFA Euro 2012 championship games videos to iPad, iPhone, iPod, Android devices, Windows Phones, and other devices for unlimited enjoying
- How to freely watch Christmas movies on Amazon Kindle Fire
- Freely download the most popular YouTube video – the T-Mobile Royal Wedding
Leave a reply