Latest news for Apple iPhone 5: Being available for pre-order from Germany’s Deutsche TelekomPosted on September 6th, 2011 | 1 comment
The latest news from Bloomberg introduced that Deutsche Telekom AG (DTE) will allow customers to reserve the next generation of Apple Inc. (AAPL)’s iPhone as of today in anticipation of supply bottlenecks for the device, spokesman Alexander von Schmettow said by phone. The operator will hand out coupons to people who expressly request the successor model to the iPhone 4, without providing the name or release details of the device, he said.
The Deutsche Telekom AG is the parent company of T-Mobile USA. By now, there is no confirmed release date, price, specifications or any other information from Apple on the successor to the iPhone 4. Even the name of the next iPhone is still not confirmed, as some call it iPhone 5, but others rumor it will be named iPhone 4S. And what we could be sure now is that most people anticipate the device would come out in late September or early October into market. And from the popular rumors about the next Apple iPhone, as for the specifications, the iPhone 5 would adopt the latest A5 processor, higher screen resolution and large screen display, which brings even greater digital entertainment, like watching HD Blu-ray movies on iPhone 5 or DVD movies on iPhone 5.
The pre-order move is being made instead “in anticipation of supply bottlenecks” whenever Apple does announce and then ship a next-generation iPhone, Alexander von Schmettow, a Deutsche Telekom spokesman, told Bloomberg.
iphone news Apple iPhone, iPhone 5, iphone 5 preorder, iphone 5 price, iPhone 5 release, iPhone 5 release date, iPhone 5 specs, t mobile
- Latest News about iPhone 5: Start Mass Production in September and Hit Market in October
- iPhone 5 US pre-order on September 12 while international rollout in October
- Apple iPhone 5 news: one of the two 3.999 inches new Apple iPhone being tested would be iPhone 5
- Latest 9 iPhone 5S Release News & Rumors – Just Wait And See in This Fall
- The Next Apple iPhone confirmed to be iPhone 5 and may be released in September on a special Apple event
1 Trackbacks / Pingbacks
- [...] useful readings: Jailbreaking your iDevices: tips and tools for you to hack your iOS devices Latest news for Apple iPhone 5: Being available for pre-order from Germany’s Deutsche Telekom How to convert HD video to iPhone 5 to freely watch HD videos on iPhone 5 without limitation [...]
Leave a reply