Apple has contracted with Sony Corp., EMI Group, and Warner Music Group for iTunes iCloud Music ServicePosted on May 20th, 2011 | No comments
It is reported that Apple has reached licensing accords with Sony Corp., EMI Group, and Warner Music Group to allow users to access song collections from mobile devices via the Internet. This report also indicates that a contract between Apple and these three recording companies upon the Apple iCloud music service has been created. Another insider shows the Apple iCloud service contract between Apple and Universal Music Group, the largest recording company in the world, will be created soon. Apple is on the way to sign more contracts with music publishers for their copyrights of diversified music.
There has no comment from Apple’s spokesman Natalie Kerris, so do the recording companies above.
Not confirmed to be charged or not
There is no confirmed news on whether Apple would charge for iCloud music service. The new Apple iTunes music service is said to be combined with new MobileMe, which enables users to log in via computer, iPhone, iPad and other devices to enjoy music without the need to download music after purchasing. Once the contract confirmed, Apple would push out its own iCloud music service in the inauguration of WWDC on June 6th.
People familiar with the matter said Apple’s rumored cloud music service won’t require users to upload online collections, giving the company a significant advantage over rivals Google and Amazon. Amazon launched its Cloud Drive and Cloud Player services in March, and Google launched a Music Beta cloud service last week.
Free Resources, Gadget News Apple, apple icloud, apple icloud music service, iCloud, icloud music, icloud music service, music, music service, music service icloud, Sony
- More details on Apple iCloud Music Service before the official release on WWDC
- Quite creative, funny and user-friendly Error Display Pages of Apple iCloud
- Apple revealed Apple iCloud and Apple iOS 5 on Worldwide Developers Conference
- Leawo Officially Released Tunes Cleaner to Clean up iTunes Music Library, Delete Song Duplicates in iTunes and Get Album Cover for iTuens Music Library Effectively
- Apple released iCloud beta with prices unveiled for storage extension
Leave a reply