What Steve Jobs Had Brought to Apple Fans on the Apple iPad 2 Launch: iPad 2 SpecsPosted on March 3rd, 2011 | No comments
For long waiting, the Apple iPad 2 was finally introduced in details on its March 2 launch in Yerba Buena Center in San Francisco. Apple CEO Steve Jobs, who made surprise appearance on the iPad 2 launch to introduce this much-anticipated gadget, had provided specifications about the Apple iPad 2.
Maybe for most people, the big news from Silicon Valley should be Steve Jobs’ appearance on the iPad 2 debut, instead of a result for all anticipations towards iPad 2. “Jobs took the stage to a standing ovation, and shares of Apple, which had been flat, climbed as much as 1.4 percent,” a report from Reuters. “He looks thin — but not more so than he did at September’s press event — but upbeat.” The appearance of this legendary leader who leads Apple to such top-notch in electronics had made a big surprise and excited all Apple fans. “Didn’t want to miss today”, Jobs said when strolling onto stage.
Anyway, the presence of Steve Jobs was to add stimulant to the iPad 2 launch. And let’s just take a look what Steve Jobs had brought to Apple fans on the launch. Here I have collected the big staff of the new iPad 2 gadget. Check these specifications to see what anticipations about the Apple iPad 2 have been realized:
• 1GHz dual-core A5 CPU
• RAM currently unknown, presumably 512MB
• 16GB, 32GB, 64GB storage options
• Front & Rear Cameras, front is VGA, rear is 720p
• 9.7″ LED display with 1024×768 screen resolution at 132ppi
• GPU said to be 9X faster
• Video output supports up to 1080p
• Runs iOS 4.3
• 10 hour battery life
• White & Black color options
• 3G models are AT&T and Verizon compatible
• 1.3 lbs
• Thinner body
Most of the features are just as people anticipated before. But rarely would people guess the “video output supports up to 1080p”, which has successfully made it a surprise by Apple. And for the price and shipment availability, Steve Jobs also mentioned in the launch. The price would still start from $499 while white iPad 2 would be available on March 11 in America and “in at least 26 more countries on March 25″.
Well, it seems now we only need to wait for days to get the newly iPad 2. Believe that the Apple iPad 2 would make a better performance than anticipated.
Gadget News apple ipad, apple ipad 2, iPad 2, ipad 2 launch, iPad 2 price, ipad 2 release, ipad 2 specs, Steve Jobs
- March 2: Exciting Day for Apple iPad Fans – Apple iPad 2 Finally Comes Out with New Features
- Steve Jobs’ resigning as Apple CEO brought market share impact to Apple
- Jobs Back – the Movie will be Shown on the 16th
- Apple iPad 2 Shipment Available Today: Are You Ready to Experience the Newly Apple iPad 2
- Top 10 anticipated Apple products for the Apple Store’s 10th Anniversary big event
Leave a reply