How to crop video for my players with Leawo Video Converter?Posted on September 30th, 2009 14,392 views | 1 comment
How to crop video for my players with Leawo Video Converter?
Many 16:9 aspect ratio videos have horizontal black margins in order to stuff the screen in 4:3 aspect ratio. But these black-margined 4:3 aspect ratio videos will gain extra vertical black margins when playing on widescreen video players like PSP. The black margins simply disturb the video enjoyment and take up unnecessary space, so we need to use a video edit tool to remove them once and for all. Clumsy and sophisticated video edit softwares are obviously out of the question. A slim and responsive video tool, Leawo Video Converter, can bring this task within the reach of everybody. Let’s see how to crop video with Leawo Video Converter.
Open Leawo Video Converter and load the videos for cropping.
Then select one of the videos and click on the Customize button to reveal the video edit panel. The panel packs in 5 video edit functions: Effect, Trim, Crop, Logo and Text. The Crop feature is easily found among them.
There are three ways to crop the videos on the panel.
1. Use the Letter Box profile. It provides several profiles to easily pinpoint the black margins in common cases.
2. Adjust the parameters of Top, Left, Right, Bottom to get an accurate crop shape.
3. Most straightforward is to tell apart the black margins with your naked eye and directly resize the frame on the preview window, representing the output video size.
The modification will be reflected on Crop Info telling the cropped video size and aspect ratio. When you need to crop the video to match your PMP’s screen, say 320*240, keeping an eye on this information is really helpful.
After having the video cropped, we have to generate a new video file with this modification. Leawo Video Converter embraces more than 100 output profiles for your choosing, ranging from the popular formats to the fashionable portable players.
There you have successfully cropped the video with black margins thoroughly removed. Leawo Video Converter can be a very handy tool in handling all kinds of videos and crop their black margins, because it is an ultimate video converter all right.Google+
Free AVI Converter, Free Mac Video Converter, Free Video Converter, Mac Video Converter, Product Tutorials, iPhone Converter, iPod Converter black margin, crop video, Free AVI Converter, Free iPod Converter, Free MP4 Converter, Free Video Converter
- How to get screenshot from my video file with Leawo Video Converter?
- How to get video shorten with Leawo Video Converter
- How to get my video file smaller with Leawo Video Converter?
- How to join videos to enjoy a video show with Leawo Video Converter?
- How to add watermark to video with Leawo Video Converter?
1 Trackbacks / Pingbacks
- [...] There are black margins of the video. (See Crop [...]
Leave a reply